How to Avoid Sweating Too Much
- You can try wearing a plain white t-shirt underneath your normal shirts. This will be your first defense against sweat puddles forming on your outer shirt. Also, the white t-shirts are easy to bleach/oxy-clean the stains out of.
- Drink plenty of water. Drinking water dilutes the concentration of the body effluents and cleanses the whole internal system.
- Take regular bath so that the dirt and odor is washed off from your body. This will also reduce the oversweating.
- If you just want to hide the sweating, wear a black shirt, but remember to wear it once only since the sweat leaves white patches in your next wear.
- Over sweating scientifically known as Hyperhidrosis could have serious underlying causes that may require surgery or antibiotics in severe cases. Only your doctor can diagnose these types of issues.
- Move some tasks indoors or into the shade. When that’s not possible, erect a temporary shelter. Take frequent breaks in a cool or well-ventilatedarea to get out of the sun and heat.
- Don’t take on strenuous activities too soon if you’re not accustomed to the heat. It can take six to seven days for the body to fully adapt (or acclimatize) to a new thermal environment.
- Take an American Red Cross first aid course to learn how to treat heat emergencies and other emergencies. Everyone should know how to respond, because the effects of heat can happen very quickly.
- Dress in loose-fitting clothes that cover as much skin as possible. Lightweight, light-colored clothing reflects heat and sunlight and helps maintain normal body temperature.
Spread your Buzz here..