How to Be Hygienic?
Being hygienic is a phenomenon which involves lot of things put together in cleanliness and tidiness. This needs attention to many daily routines and can be done easily without spending significant time. What is required is little bit care. Follow the steps below for cleanliness:
- Shower at least once daily in the morning, or whenever you head out for work/school. Night time works too.
- Use proper Deodorant/Antiperspirant to fit to you and occasion. Remember to dry properly your underarms first so it goes on properly and stays.
- Take daily oral hygiene care. Brush your Teeth.
- Change Tampons at regular intervals. This is important to keep hygeine during periods. If you are healthy and wash daily, you will not need to douche.
- Clip your nails regularly. Clip toenails straight across to avoid ingrown toenails.
- Keep your hands out of your nose/mouth. Cover your mouth when you sneeze and cough.
- Wash Hands before eating, touching your face, after going to the bathroom and after touching anything unsanitary.
Some good makeup hygeine tips:
- Clean your brushes once a week, or more if you have spot-prone skin.
- Mascara should be changed every 6-8 weeks, as it comes into contact with eyes and air, and eyes are very sensitive to bacteria infections.
- Don't share eye or lip products.
- Sharpen eye and lip pencils regularly to get rid of any bacteria.
- Don't keep any of your make-up for longer than 6 months and replace it if you get an eye infection or cold sore.
- Store make-up in a cool, dry place to avoid it going off too quickly.
Spread your Buzz here..