How to Have the Perfect Relaxing Bath?
There are some essentials ingredients to having a great bath.
- Make sure that you have at least an hour of free time for your bath.
- Silence! First things first; let it be known to kids, roommates, husband, etc, that you will be bathing and will need 30-60 minutes of quiet time.
- Water temperature: this is based on personal preference. What I do is have the water at a temperature slightly above comfortable
- For normal to oily skin, add 1-2 teaspoons of almond, olive or sunflower oil to the water
- Grab a soft towel to place behind your head.
- Set the mood. I like to turn the lights down, turn on some chill jazz and light candles in the bathroom. This can be absolutely blissful.
- Use a washcloth or gentle loofa to buff your skin. Use a body cleanser or body wash.
- Start relaxing before you hit the water. You deserve it! Indulge yourself in a glass of wine or champagne
- Dry off with a clean towel by softly patting your skin. Apply moisturizer - skin is most receptive to lotion post shower or bath.
- The bath is a perfect place to paint your nails, just make sure that you wait until the polish is dry before you put your hands underwater.
- Make sure your bathroom is clean.
- If it is a nice day, open the bathroom windows to make the room fresh.
Spread your Buzz here..