How to Keep Your Hands Away from Your Face?
- Wear gloves in your hands all the time. It may sound silly if it's warm outside, but it will work. If you notice that you have your hands on your face at night, this will especially work. Use them during the day when you are in private, too. Just be sure to keep your gloves clean. Wash them weekly.
- Whether it's your roommate, your siblings, or your parents, ask them to scold you when they see you touching your face. Just be sure to tell them that it's OK for you to use your hands to wash your face.
- When you wash your face, don't scrub too hard. This will irritate your face, and cause you to attempt rubbing the pain away.
- Don't scratch your face. You could scratch acne, making the condition worse.
- Be busy and also let your hands be busy too. You can take up games or any other computer game which can draw your attention from your hands. You can even take up the free hands games when you are sitting idle.
Spread your Buzz here..