How to Keep Your Hands Germ Free?
- Hands wash is a simple habit which requires only soap and warm water or an alcohol-based hand sanitizer — a cleanser that doesn't require water.
- The steps to wash your hands dirt and germ free are as follows: Wet your hands with warm water.
Apply your favorite soap to your hands. Twenty seconds is the proper length of time for the soap to do its cleaning.
Rub and lather the soap on both side of the hands. Rinse your hands with warm water while rubbing all parts of the hands and wrists.
Dry your hands with a clean towel.
- Use environment-friendly, not toxic and quick-to-clean products. While products available in the market are quick and easy to use, the home remedies are less harsh.
- Do not flick water on the floor after washing your hands. Instead, dry them with a hand towel.
- Neem oil is derived from the Indian plant of the same name. It is one of the world's most powerful natural disinfectants.
- Tea trea oil is another potent mold and mildew fighter. following the same directions you can use 2 teaspoons of the oil in two cups of water to treat infected areas.
- Another potent mold and mildew fighter is grapefruit seed extract. Although it is expensive it has no odor. To use add ten drops of oil to one cup of water.
- Several drops of eucalyptus oil in a diffuser can eliminate Airborne germs.
- It is vitally important to keep your house pest and vermin free. These critters such as mice, fire ants, fleas , ticks and rats are loaded with disease and germs that can be severely harmful to humans.
- Although it's impossible to keep your bare hands germ-free, times exist when it's critical to wash your hands to limit the transfer of bacteria, viruses and other microbes. Such times includes - after using bathroom, before eating, after blowing your nose, etc.
- Keep a small bottle of hand sanitizer with you at all times or some individually wrapped hand sanitizers can be more convenient.
- Don't place your purse. handbag or briefcase on the floor at work or in restaurants because lots of other shoes with no telling what on the bottom of them.
Spread your Buzz here..