How to Make a Period Emergency Kit?
Emergency period preparedness doesn't have to be expensive and you don't have to buy special survival gear and supplies.
- Keep track of your period. Write down what day it starts, how heavy it is each day, when it stops, and how you feel each day.
- Make sure you have enough iron in your body.
- You may want to talk to a doctor. They can give you medicine for helping you in despair situation.
- As for being discreet about changing your products, keep your purse with you wherever you go. Make sure you have enough products to last for a whole day.
- Make several for your friends and different places like your bathroom, locker, purse, anywhere that's good for you!
- Make them in different sizes like you could have a smaller one for a purse while you could have a larger one for your bathroom etc.
- Keep these things with you: Pads, tampons, and pantyliners, Extra underwear, Midol, Advil, Tylenol or whatever you use-if you get cramps or other stuff.
- If you are in school, keep it at the bottom of your back pack and don't take it out in class
Spread your Buzz here..