How to Smell Nice?
- Use a good cologne. Drug store colognes typically smell cheap.
- Wear clean clothes once, then wash them. Use a good laundry detergent and softener. Some are available without scents or dyes.
- Dispose off shoes that smell.
- Use talcum or some other wetness-absorbing powder.
- Don't eat certain foods such as garlic, coffee, cheese, cigarettes.
- Use clean bedsheets.
- Smoking smell is one of the worst smells in the world.
- Remove hairs under your armpits. A lot of bad smell is stuck to the hair.
- Use a suitable deodorant. Suitable means what fits you and what fits to the occasion. Antiperspirants prevent sweating, while deodorant neutralizes your body odor.
- Brush your teeth three times a day.
- Take a shower and wash the hairs as well. Greasy hair smells anything but fresh. If you have strong body odor, then bathing twice or even three times daily is recommended.
- Use a clean towel sicne it defeats the purpose of showering if you dry off with a filthy towel.
- Use socks to protect your feet from smelling. Sweaty feet trapped inside shoes are a recipe for bacterial growth.
- Wear your cologne lightly, don't over do it.
- Use deodorant soap when showering.
Spread your Buzz here..