How to Wrap Your Hair in a Towel?
Wrapping up your hair in a towel is a great solution for preventing your clothes from getting wet after shower. It also dries your hair so you can do other things while your hair is drying without having wet clothes. Below are the steps to do the towel wrapping:
- Take a towel that is big enough to wrap around your head and covers your hair.
- Flip your hair over your head so its in front of your face and hangs down. You may need to slightly bend ahead for this.
- Wrap the towel around your head. Some people like to put the towel over their ears, but it makes it hard to hear.
- Twist your hair in the the towel until there is only a little bit left on the end.
- Flip it back over your head.
If you are right handed then take the towl lengthwise and put the left end of the towel around the front of your head - sort of over the forehead but so you can still see - wrap that end around to halfway around the back of your head -
Take the other side of the towel and bring it behind you and then in front of the piece that it going around your head: Twist the length of the towel and bring the twisted part forward and tuck into the left side of the front and you can adjust the twisty part back.
Spread your Buzz here..