The various useful tips for acne are as follows:
- Wash your pillowcase often and always use clean face towels.
- Don't pop pimple.
- Exercise moderately as it helps in blood circulation and helps eliminate toxins.
- Drink plenty of water every day.
- Use a mild cleanser no more than twice a day and gently wash and dry your skin.
- Take a potent multi-vitamin.
- Review the physician's credentials, education, type of certification held, training, and experience in performing the specific treatment.
- If they are small, white raised lumps leave them alone.
- Use your medicines every day.
- Wear cotton clothing and use the powder to keep your back dry.
- Avoid using greasy lotions or cosmetic products since they are usually oil based and oils always irritate acne problems.
- To keep spot-prone areas clean.
- Do get plenty of fresh air and sunshine for vitamin D, ingredients for healthy skin.
- Vitamin A protects the skin and prevents acne.
- Use only natural products on your skin.
Spread your Buzz here..