Haircut for very Long Hair
Q: Suggest some haircut for long, knee length, straight,
and medium textured hair?
A: Wow, this is awesome. You have the most enviable hair all across. The hair which are full of health and well being are the ones which grow till knee length. The ritual of keeping the long hair is old and since long time, it has entices queens and stewards alike.
Below are some of the best hairstyles for Long hairs. Nobody in this world can deny the beauty and health of the fully blossomed knee length hair.
Some hairstyles for knee length hair
- Make several braid strands and then wrap the braids to create a bun. You can keep the end of the braids as is dangling downwards. The length of this last part of the braid can vary and you can keep the length till the middle of your back.
- Make several braids out of your long hairs. The start wraping them around on your head like a turban. Take one braid at a time and then start making this crown like turban.
- Take into account your facial features and structure. For a round face do not go for changing the bangs. For the oval face, you can experiment and do anything with your hair. For the longer face, try out the bangs and layer based hairstyle.
- Braided hairs in a plait is always a good option.
- You can also try buns apart from the braids. What you can do is use the clutches or chopsticks to hold the long hair together with 1 or 2 curls falling here and there. If it is for work, the bun should be neat.
- Fish-tale braid on the side can look pretty stunning.
- Try french Braid for this.
Spread your Buzz here..