Beauty and Makeup Tips
Home Beauty Skin Care Fitness & Lifestyle Body Care Hair Care Fashion Hairstyles
Beauty Articles | Beauty Blog | Ask Advice | Feedback
Home Beauty Artecoll

Artecoll - Uses and Procedure of applying Artecoll

Artecoll is a wrinkle-filling substance that has been used in Europe for a number of years, but is currently awaiting approval by the FDA for use in the United States . Through breakthroughs in micro technology, Artecoll implants contain Collagen combined with microspheres (microscopic fillers that adhere to the Collagen).

Artecoll is used in plastic surgery science as a permanent soft tissue filler. It is seen as a cure to wrinkles and reduces the folds of skin which are associated with aging.

Composition of Artecoll

Artecoll is almost 75% collagen which is bovine collagen. The rest 25% is contributed by microscopic Plexiglas plastic beads which is made of polymethylmethacrylate also called microspheres. If we talk about collagen, it is the most abundant substances in all the mammals including humans. With the aging, the wrinkles and lines appear on human faces. This is due to the thinning of collagen.

US Counterpart of Artecoll - Artefill

Artefill is the one which is approved by the U.S. FDA, to be used in USA for wrinlke reduction treatment and filling lines for cosmetic reasons.

Before approval of Artifill, the US FDA tested it thoroughly at different medical centers. In this stydy it was found that Artecoll flared almost 100% better in tightening the loose skin than collagen. Reactions of both the products were similar.

Wrinkle Reducer - Artecoll

(Collagen is the trade name for animal-derived collagen especially treated to replace the biological collagen in your skin.) Artecoll's microspheres are made of a safe, synthetic material that, combined with Collagen, smoothes out your skin.

Here's how Artecoll is supposed to work

Your dermatologist takes a syringe with a tiny needle and places Artecoll into the wrinkle or furrow you want corrected. After injection, the doctor gently massages the Artecoll so it spreads and molds perfectly to fill the wrinkle, just like regular Collagen. Collagen implants alone do not last long, however. It is the microspheres in Artecoll that prevent wrinkles from reappearing.

As the implanted collagen substance disappears, the microspheres implanted with it gradually blend with the rest of your tissue, so the wrinkle stays filled. You can think of Artecoll as a Collagen-like material that has found a way to last a lot longer.

Is it a complicated procedure to apply Artecoll?

Artecoll takes minutes to place into a wrinkle. An outpatient procedure, it is only slightly uncomfortable. As simple to perform as Collagen injections, it is especially used for wrinkles around the mouth, other deep wrinkles, frown lines, and lip enhancement. No anesthesia is necessary.

What are the side effects of applying Artecoll?

Some side effects include temporary bruising and bleeding. A bumpiness to filled areas occasionally develops a few months following Artecoll implantation.



Spread your Buzz here..


Celebrities with and without makeup Does eating apples improve skin? Itchy scalp Cocoa Coffee Scrub with Orange Peel How to Prevent Grey Hair
5 lip looks for date night Hibiscus shampoo for gray hair Actinic Cheilitis Wedge Haircut Fight Skin Ageing with Hot Oil Therapy


Share BCG on Social Network







Share |

Battling Beauty BOO-BOOS!
Galvanic Facial
Sandra Bullock Divorce
Fish Pedicure
Photoshop Unwrinkle


About Edible Wild Berries
A brush with Poison Ivy
Ayurvedic Cure For Lupus nephritis
OOKISA Hair Products
Armpit hair

Beauty Articles
Britney Spears Makeup
Dry Cracked Feet
Beyonce's Makeup
Happiness and Beauty
African American Beauty Tips
French Fashion
Halloween Makeup Tips
1920's Makeup Trends
Winter 2010-2011 Fashion Trends
Dark eyeliner
Angelina Jolie
Model Rambut Pria
Scott Barnes Makeup
Fall 2010-2011 Fashion Trends
How to Copy Celebrities Makeup Styles
Benign keratosis
Autologen
P90X Fitness DVD
Hair treatment for damaged hair
Afro American Permanent Makeup
Holiday Make-up Tricks
Oily nose
Boho-chic
Gothic Makeup
Dry Hair
Bleaching cream
Beta glucan
Betahydroxy
70s Makeup
Permanent Makeup
1950's Make up
Beauty Tips In Urdu Language
Dry Skin
Botox
Anecoll
Azelex (azalaic acid)
Vicks Vaporub
Apple Cider Vinegar for Nail Fungus
Folica for nail fungus


bcg QUICK TIPS

bcg Features

Beauty-Cosmetic-Guide ELSEWHERE

Fitness & Lifestyle Beauty
Hair Care Hairstyle
Fashion Skin Diseases
Skin Care Body Care
Beauty secrets Beauty Blog
Beauty Articles Ask Advice
Reviews Beauty Recipes
How-tos Make-up
Facebook Twitter
   


© Copyright 2003-2013, www.beauty-cosmetic-guide.com. All Rights Reserved. Home | Feedback | Privacy Policy | About Us