We all like movies specially the Hollywood movies and the celebrities with their hairstyles. We also like movies, music, shows, dresses, events, prom nights, gala events, promotions, etc. What we like in them is the stars and the clothes they wear along with the hairstyles they have. And yes every one secretly desires to look like one of them. Today celebrities are watched, interviewed and talked about. Some even religiously idolize them upto the maximum. Fans try to copy their makeup, wardrobe and hairstyles. Many a people oftem show up at their hair salon with the picture of their favourite celebrity hairstyles. The reason most of ladies want hairstyles of these shining stars is because they want to look alike their idols and feels glamourous imitating them.
Anna Deavere Smith
Anna Nicole Smith
Ashley Rose Orr
How can I get an easy celebrity style?
- First give your hair some soft waves by setting in hot rollers or using a large barrel curling iron all over.
- Next, put some texturizing product in your palm, rub your hands together to soften and run the product through your hair.
- Then separate the crown section of your hair, taking as much or as little as you want.
- Play with this and decide what amount of hair pulled back looks the best on you.
- Tease under the crown section to give lift to the top
Spread your Buzz here..