Cellulite Home Remedy
Cellulite refers to the fat found on the thighs and buttocks and it is mostly found in the women. It is mostly found in the buttock, hips and thigh. It is mainly occur to the women because of female hormones which play a role in contributing to this fat and therefore became big problem.
There are different ways to treat the cellulite such as cellulite gel, cellulite cream and lotion, cellulite massage and cellulite diet and some people also prefer to other treatment such as mesotherapy, liposuction and endermologie etc.
There are various ways to treat cellulite in which home remedy also include and it is also useful to treat cellulite and these home remedies are as follows-
- Drinking lots of water may help to reduce cellulite. At least 6 to 8 glasses should drink.
- Steer clear of salt because it contributes to water retention and creates cellulite problems.
- Rosemary and fennel oils are mixed to the almond oil and combination of it just apply on the affected area.
- Certain oils such as oils like cedarwood, juniper, patchouli are effective for the cellulite.
- Different cellulite exercise are helpful to eliminate cellulite.
- Drinking 3 glasses of lemon juice is useful to treat cellulite.
- Use a soft body brush on damp or dry skin, brushing in long sweeping movements over the afflicted area, and working in the direction of the heart.
- Always massage a cellulite cream thoroughly with your fingertips but more concentrate on massage because massage gives more effect than cellulite cream.
- reduce the size of your portion of foods that are to be eaten sparingly.
- follow a detox diet - a healthy low-fat, high fibre diet containing plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables
- High fibre foods are more filling. Half fill a bath with warm water and add an anti-cellulite aroma therapy oil blend.
- Avoid rich salad dressings. Use lemon juice, herbs (green dhania, mint), chaat masala, for adding flavor and spice to raw salads.
- Two Tablespoons of apple cider vinegar added to the bath may help alleviate cellulite.
- Gingko may also help stimulate circulation in some individuals.
- Stimulating the skin with natural tonics may be of help in ridding cellulite.
- Some oils such as bay oil, lavender oil, eucalyptus oil, lemon oil, sesame oil, hazelnut oil, cypress oil, and grape seed oil are useful in reducing cellulite.
- For dimppled areas, take caffinatted coffee, grind it into dust & mix with cheap hand lotion, rub this on the affected area and keep it for 60 seconds and then wash it and then skin become smoother and shiny.
Spread your Buzz here..