Causes and Symptoms of Cellulite
Causes of cellulite
Following are some factors which causes to the cellulite-
- Cellulite is caused by fat cells trapped within the skin's connective tissue.
- Some time heredity may cause to the cellulite.
- Diet, Poor eating habits may increase the formation of fat in the specific area like thigh, hips and buttocks.
- Smoking may also cause to the cellulite because it damages the connective tissue which may result in dimpling of cellulite.
- Tension and stress may also responsible because it blocks the tissue which prevents proper waste elimination and purification.
- Exercise is very important for all because it decreases many health risk and makes body fit and fine and therefore lack of exercise and a sedentary lifestyle may cause to the cellulite.
- Certain medicine like Diet pills, sleeping pills and diuretics may trigger the cellulite in the body.
- Changes in the levels of hormones specially in the female sex hormones may cause to the formulation of cellulite.
- There are some causes of cellulite in thin women are food allergies, dieting, poor blood circulation etc.
Symptoms of Cellulite
Cellulite symptoms includes the following-
- tightness in legs
- heaviness in legs
Spread your Buzz here..