Treatment of Cellulite
Many salons offer treatment with electrical muscle stimulation, vibrating machines, inflatable hip-high pressurized boots, "hormone" or "enzyme" injections, heating pads, and massage cellulite is not treatable by hormone therapy. No herbal cream and lotion or strange unguent can remedy the problem of cellulite. A series of treatments can cost hundreds of dollars. There are various treatment to treat the cellulite and they are as follows-
- mesotherapy reduces the cellulite on the legs and buttocks, breaking down the orange-peel appearance of skin, and producing a smooth contour.
- endermologie is a technique which is useful to treat cellulite and it is beneficial to the one third of the patient by endermologie massage technique
- Superficial or Target Cell Liposuction has helped the appearance of cellulite in many cases but may not be safe enough to consider - especially if your surgeon in not highly skilled in this technique.
- Cellulite Exercises includes cardiovascular and aerobic exercises to burn the extra calories and fats.
- Cellulite Diet include some foods which a patient of cellulite should take are juices, fresh vegetables and fruits, milk etc and there are some foods which should avoid are
- Tri-Active Laser Dermology is a form of laser treatment which is useful for fat cells and collagen, smooth skin surface and it increases blood circulation.
- Heat and Water Treatments like hydrotherapy, saunas, and steam baths increases the circulation.
- liposuction is useful to remove fat and decreases cellulite.
- Soft Tissue Augmentation For Dimples & Dents
- Body Wraps, hot, specialized spa body wraps including seaweed, these are the latest treatment.
- electrical stimulation of muscle cells and application of an electric current to the fat tissue
Spread your Buzz here..