Herbal Cellulite Gel
Cellulite refers to the fat found on the thighs and buttocks and it is mostly found in the women. Cellulite mostly found in thigh, buttocks and hips but it may also occur in the arms, abdomen, and upper back as well.
Cellulite is cause to dimpling specially on the thigh and buttock. Various solution is in the market for the treatment of this dimpling such as cellulite lotion and cream, cellulite gel etc are useful to clear this dimpling. Herbal Cellulite Gel contain all the natural herbs like butcher's broom, centella, grapefruit, bayberry, horsetail, fucus, seaweed, ivy, laminaria, kelp, bitter orange and rosemary and therefore it is very useful to remove all the dimpling appearence of the body.
Following are the ingredients which are includes in the herbal cellulite gel.
- butcher's broom-It has excellent anti-edema and anti-inflammatory effects due to the a-adrenergic stimulation of the blood capillaries and it can be used on ultra-sensitive skin.
- centella-It useful in increasing circulation, healing damaged and injured skin and maintaining healthy skin tone and elasticity.
- grapefruit- It is useful for removing the lymph nodules from the body.
- bayberry- This is the main ingredient in the herbal cellulite gel which reduces cellulite from the body. The trade mark name of this ingredient is Myriceline.
- ivy-It has topical anti-fungal, molluscicidal, anti-mutagenic, as well as cellulite control properties.
- bitter orange- It is used in cellulite treatments as it acts by regularizing the affected area and stimulating the cutaneous tone.
- rosemary-It has two property firstly amazing antioxidant properties, and secondly it has a remarkable stimulating effect on the skin.
- fucus-It is also known as Bladderwrack and is a marine algae containing good amounts of mineral salts and therefore useful in weight loss and release of cellulite bound tissues.
- horsetail- it provides natural silica to the skin.
- seaweed-it contains mineral salts, especially iodine, which stimulates the general metabolism and causes an increase in osmotic exchanges and therefore mainly used for cellulite.
Spread your Buzz here..