Dental Implant Course
Dental implant is highly clinical oriented and you have to learn more about practical applications. The dentistry and dental hygiene are purely implied science course and with them you may not have many applications. Hence, decide carefully about the theoretically based courses. And there is no point in studying simply the theoretical course and dental implant course the best way to achieve greater and earn money.
Implants are quickly becoming the standard of care for replacing missing teeth, yet only 20% of dental professionals are presenting implant treatment plans to patients. Why have the majority of clinicians not embraced implants? Studies indicate that their reluctance is due mostly to their comfort level and knowledge about techniques.
What is the aim of the Dental implant course?
To educate dental practitioners with regards to dental implant case selection
and planning and provide the basic restorative skills to restore a single
cement-retained implant crown.
What will I learn from the Dental implant course?
- Identify suitable patients & risk factors for Implant treatment
- Consider the pre- management of patients considering implant
- Understand the various treatment options with use of dental implants
- Understand principles of Implant treatment planning
- Consider the surgical aspects of dental implant treatment
- Familiarise restorative techniques to restore a single cement-retained
- Understand the principles of restorative implant treatment
- Understand the long-term maintenance of patients who have had
Spread your Buzz here..