Many know that getting dental dentures is not a difficult thing. But many feel uneasy to buy dental dentures to replace their lost teeth. Many are not willing to have false teeth and they are under hesitation that others may find out. Majority of us don’t understand the fact. There are many people who wear dentures and never tell anyone that they do so, until they disclose the secret that they wear any such, none notices the difference. Hence, dental dentures are a kind of perfect replacement to your natural teeth.
Dentures also known as false teeth. There are two types of dentures: 1. Complete 2. Partial. Both complete dentures and parial dentures are finely crafted and custome fitted to the patient.The base of denture is called a plate can be made of either plastic ot metal. Pleasant, natural looking smile, durable, improved appearance, improved speach, imroved comfort, easier eating, improved self esteem, improved oral health, the ability to chew without pain or gum irritation, the reduction or elimination of bone atrophy or shrinkage, commonly associated with loss of teeth are the advantages of dentures.
Following are differet types of dentures:
- Complete dentures :- This is a replacement of your teeth, upper and lower. It's comfort is depends on muscle, bones, tonge and saliva.
- Imeediate dentures :- It is a replacement of all at once, but it can take months for bone and tissue to stabilize after tooth extractions.
- Upper dentures :- These replace your upper teeth. Upper dentures are a bit easy to adjust.
- Over dentures :- It is similar to complete dentures, but difference is that not all teeth are extracted. It helpas stabilization during chewing. Over dentures are more costly.
- Patial dentures :- Patial dentures are designed to correct gaps. Patial dentures maintain tooth alignment by preventing your remaining teeth from shifting.
Spread your Buzz here..