Facials - Best Homemade facials Masks for skin
Best information on teen facial
A luxurious facial is a great way to restore the glow to weary, parched skin. All day long it helps you see, breathe, chew, speak, laugh, cry, kiss, grin, grimace, smile, frown, sneeze and whole lot more. It gets hit by sun, rain, wind, snow, rubs, scratches, scrapes, make-up, grit and grime, as well as smiles, stares, glares and other looks from friends, family and strangers.
Your face deserves a break. Below are a few simple face exercise that help relax tense muscles, release stress and improve circulation. There's nothing better than getting a professional facial, but they can be expensive. To maintain your healthy skin you can choose between a professional treatment or a homemade facial.
The Face Massage and Head Massage is a particularly pleasurable experience- most people will be surprised at the amount of tension they hold here, particularly around the jaw.There is not usually time for a full face and head massage as part of a full-body massage.You might like to try it on its own or in combination with a back and shoulder massage.
Best steps for home facial
- Take a cleansing cream and apply on your skin for 2-5 minutes.
- Take some warm water and gently massage with a scrub. This will soften your skin and make it ready for the coming steps.
- Take steam on your face for around 5 minutes, to warm and soften your skin. People who have very delicate skin, can avoid this step.
- Apply home madeface mask. You can choose a home made one, which will be easy and pure in its quality and contents. Leave on for 10 minutes and rinse away with warm water. This will close your pores and freshen your skin, then use a soft towel to dry off your face.
- Use a skin toner to smooth over oily areas, such as the nose, chin and forehead. You may use a cotton pad for this purpose.
- Now apply a moisturizer on your face and move it in circles across your eyes, this will reduce puffinss. This step will make your skin very soft, young and this will helps in reducing wrinkles and aging marks.
Benefits of facial
- Aging can be slowed down -
By facial massage and mask, you can maintain youthful, healthy looking skin.
- Removes deeply embedded dirt -
Dirty particles embedded in the skin which cause acne and rash cannot be removed by washing alone. By facial massage and mask, the skin temperature increases, opening the pores and removing these particles.
- Maintain a Healthy Epidermis and Dermis -
With aging, blood circulation becomes worse. When blood circulation is improved with facial massage and mask, sufficient oxygen and nutrients are transported to create a healthy epidermis and dermis.
Types of Facial
- Acne treatment: Gentle ingredients are used to cleanse, normalize and equalize skin, and to help prevent acne outbreaks.
- Anti-aging: The typical anti-aging facial uses ingredients such as alpha- or beta-hydroxy acids and vitamin C to smooth out fine lines and wrinkles, plump up skin and encourage collagen production.
- Aromatherapy: This type of facial relies on the use of essential oils chosen specifically to address your skin's needs. .
- Extra-hydrating: If your skin is extremely dry, you might want to opt for an extra-hydrating facial.
- Deep-cleansing: A deep pore-cleansing facial is what most people think of as a 'traditional' facial. This may help in treatment of exfoliation, extraction, massage, a mask, and moisturizing.
Homemade Natural Exfoliation Facial Masks
Here are some recipes for great facial masks with natural products that could rejuvinate your skin.
Papaya or Pineapple home made mask: Both papaya and pineapple contain an enzyme, papain, that softens and heals the skin. The enzymes in these fruits fights free radicals, damage from the sun and UVA rays, and are known to reduce age spots and fine lines and cleans the skin. This leaves the skin feeling soft and supple.
Ingredients: One slice of green papaya or one tsp of papaya juice OR 1 slice of ripe pineapple or 1 tsp of pineapple juice.
Instructions: Massage the fruit or juice into the face and neck. Although the fruit is sticky, it is best to let it dry completely (takes about 10 mins) before rinsing off completely with warm water and pat dry.
Lemon, Papaya and Honey mask: Remove dead skin cells and revitalize a dull complexion.
Ingredients: One papaya, one tsp of honey, 1 tsp of lime juice.
Instructions: Mix all ingredients in a blender. Apply to the face and neck and leave on for 20 mins and then wash off with warm water. Pat dry.
Try homemade facials masks which are wonderful!!!
Spread your Buzz here..