Do you have something in your mind which can become a fashion statement? Do you need a place where you can express your fashion concerns and fripes? Here's your chance to relish all your desires and know from the latest and old fashion trends. To look great in any fashion, it just pays to have basic understanding about fabrics, clothing details, and accessories. Hope this will help you to get an excellent perspective on choosing the right fashion tricks, clothing and dressing tips.
More Fashion Articles
Choosing the right cocktail dress for your figure
Choosing sun glasses to fit your face shape
A woman's useful casual wardrobe
Practical advice for plus-size figures
Fashion in the 1980s: what women wore in the 80s
Essential accessories for a woman's wardrobe
Fashion tips for top heavy woman
Underwear essentials wardrobe checklist
How to tie a necktie for beginners
The best fit for a pant suit
Buying the perfect swimsuit for large-breasted women
How and when to wear linen
This season's coolest corduroy pants for girls
Flapper skirts are in
Buyers guide to italian charm bracelets
Tips for choosing plus-size lingerie
Fleece sweaters-from the sheep's back to yours
Wearing western boots with wedding tuxedos
Advice for wearing mini skirts
Looking sharp with wrinkle-free jumpsuits
Mens professional work wardrobe basics
Is your snake skin belt real?
Choosing the best earrings for your outfit
Bringing in the waistline on loose-fitting jeans
Styles of eye glasses
When to wear yellow
Look your best for a special occasion
Choosing pantyhose and nylons that flatter your body
How to replace a lost underwire
How to be modest in today's fashions
How to repair high heels at home
5 wardrobe essentials for an hourglass figure
Do it yourself: how to repair leather jackets
5 wardrobe essentials for a pear-shaped figure
How to fit children with cowboy boots
How to determine bra size?
How to repair leather scratches
How to make a toga
5 wardrobe essentials for a boyish figure
Buying a bathing suit that looks good
5 wardrobe essentials for a petite figure
10 must-knows for teenage boys
How to shop for a winter coat
How to find the perfect dress for your body shape
Caring for cashmere
Dressing for the holidays
How to choose a raincoat
How to appear slimmer
Caring for wool
Choosing a plus-size workout wardrobe
Jewelry tips for plus size women
Fashion tips for plus size young adults
Plus size fashion advice for older women
Five fashion tips for a brunette
Tips on choosing twill
Dos and don'ts for using a silk handbag
How to wear prints and patterns
How to dress up denim
Common fashion mistakes
How to choose a comfortable sports bra
How to fix a raincoat
How to wear bold jewelry
Buying rain gear
Choosing a comfortable pair of drawstring pants
Alternative uses for clip-on earrings
How to make interchangeable hatbands
How to dress up an ordinary belt
How to wear a leather skirt
How to tie a head scarf
Choosing cotton boxer pajamas
Pumps vs. slingbacks
Dressing for a dance club
Wrinkle-resistant chino advantages
March madness college apparel
All about Katarzyna Szczotarska
Benetton fashion and style
Nightclub fashion guidelines for men
Dyeing your wrinkle-free jumpsuit
All about air stocking products
Bruno pieters fashion and style
All about the diesel fashion line
How to wear animal print
Which applicator brushes are essential, and which aren't
Fancy tank tops
Mixing high-end designer and low-end
5 nail decoration styles and ideas
Types of raincoats
How to store hats
The top five fashion splurges
The comfort of mesh sweatsuits
What to look for when buying a beach dress
How to properly wear cufflinks
Reinvent your wardrobe
Caring for pierced ears
Advice for wearing twill blazers
Styles that help breasts appear larger
Washing and caring for hosiery
New looks for old jeans
The best shirts for heavy outdoor work
Styles that conceal a large belly
How to become a fashion model
Styles that conceal big gluts
Traditional office dress guidelines
Where can i find a jewelry designer?
Engraving lockets and jewelry: can my piece be engraved?
When to wear red
Styles that conceal big thighs
Styles that conceal big arms
How to care for leather moccasins
Replace a purse strap with a chain strap
Accessorize with a shawl
Personalized photo bags
Womens floral t-shirt decorations
Dying your jeans indigo
Buying a new blazer
When keyhole shirts look good
What is the proper length for capri pants?
Flattering shirt styles for full-figured women
How to wear thigh-highs with garters
Fashion Advice and Fashion Do and Don't
- Don't be afraid of a low cut suit. If you wear a one-piece try a solid color with a lower neckline which will create longer leaner appearance.
- Any color worn head to toe in a clean, unbroken line will produce a dynamically slimming effect.
- It is one thing to go shopping with your girlfriends because that can be very social and enjoyable but keep in mind don't shop with a competitive friend because she will cajole you into buying more and possibly unflattering items weather or not you need it.
- Choose a fingertip length jacket or one that falls mid-hip. Pants should be straight leg or boot cut and the hem should be worn slightly long.
- Trying to play up your waist - try a slightly raised waist that tends to make the torso look narrower and a flared skirt which also makes the waist look narrower.
- Dark hosiery is in this fall. While brightly colored turquoise and scarlet hose may look great in the store window, muted hues like teal and wine are much more flattering. Match the shoe and the hose color to tighten the look even more.
- If you’re new to facial hair styles for winter or favor understatements, the most subtle, yet commanding, option is a trimmed goatee. With its modish, manicured appearance, this look provides a restrained urban flare to your winter appearance; there’s no denying that a trimmed goatee evokes an air of metropolitan sensibility.
- A slim v-neck makes the neck appear longer and is usually very flattering.
- When it comes to shoes, there are usually three deciding factors: quality, price, and style. Some shoes are cheap and stylish, but poor quality, while others are stylish and durable, but expensive.
- Don't buy something you don't need because it is a fantastic sale price. I know we have all done this but it is a waste of money and closet space.
- Taller bodies can take larger prints and more contrast.
- Apply a sense of proportion to your look. For example it is difficult to wear fitted on both the top and the bottom. Try soft blouse, easy fit jacket or long sweater with fitted pants. If you choose to where fitted on top and bottom remember that wearing the same color on top and bottom elongates the frame.
- Bright colors bring attention to an area - make sure you wear them wisely and only on your most flattering body parts.
Spread your Buzz here..