5 nail decoration styles and ideas
Nail Decoration is an artistic or creative process, which directly requires special care of the nails. The nails of any person can be decorated with designs and colors that ranges from plain prints and glitter to crystal and abstracts.
- Nail piercing has become a very popular ways of enhancing the nail décor. This style is particularly popular with the college going young generation.
- Try a new look every week as you try out new looks and experiment with fashion trends. Apply decals, tiny beads, or mystic designs that will have observers wondering what it all means. Or wear a basic rose tone that goes with almost everything, taking care to match it to your lipstick and blush.
- Now a days , wearing small silver ringlets or similar jewelry are part and parcel of nail art ideas. It proves to be easy to place jewelry to the nail with some drilling like for the ear and nose and then just fitting the ring to the nail. There are various styles and colors of jewelry to choose from, so that it matches your outfit.
- The way you design your nails reflect the spirit and tone of your personality. Therefore, your nail design and décor will also alter depending on whether you are still in school or moved to the college, whether you lead a busy and hectic lifestyle or engaged in an extremely corporate profession.
- Polish your nails with a clear coat to protect and make them glisten. If you like the clear color, add another coat for durability. If it appears a little too bland, try a faint blush tone or a light pearl shade for just a hint of color. Try one on top of the other or apply two coats of the one you like best to make it last. This style goes well with anything, but especially work or a formal night out where you don't want to appear flashy.
Nail White Pen
Special white pen to brighten up nail tips and make them more visually attractive.
Spread your Buzz here..