How to find the perfect dress for your body shape?
What are the various body shapes?
Shopping stores might be oozing with trendiest, costliest and sexiest dresses, real challenge lies in choosing the right one for you. For this, identifying your figure correctly is the first step. You can judge your body type with a little introspection which is one amongst Hourglass Figure, Inverted Triangle, Pear Shape Body, Rectangle, Oval and Diamond.
Every body shape has its own characteristics and dresses can be owned readily or stitched, as per need.
Why choosing the right dress is important?
Dressing right is all about standing out, about making your own delicate testimonial - that you are different. Interestingly enough, there is a thin line that sets apart your dressing to be called as “different” or “awkward”. A perfect looking dress can look embarrassing, if worn at the wrong occasion.
However, the right dress can be perfectly chosen with some thoughtful analysis about the type of occasion, possible colours, type of dresses and most importantly, your comfort. Whatever you choose to wear, keeping it as simple & elegant as possible and putting comfort before trend, will still say a lot about you.
Tips to that perfect dress for your body shape
1) Hourglass shape: Stick to fitting outfits, trash the baggy ones. If you've got the assets, accentuate and don't hide them in frumpy tops.
2) Inverted triangle: Use fabrics that are crisp and have a definite form. Opt for clean and simple designs, but wild with colours. A straight jacket paired with some cute leggings will take the focus off your shoulders.
3) Pear shape: Wear outfits with minimal patterns. Avoid drapes at all cost as it will only make you look shapeless and heavier at the bottom.
4) Rectangle: Soften the straight look with the use of belts, thicker the better. Avoid tight skirts though waistier trousers are not a bad idea.
5) Oval: Move attention away from the torso and up. Accessories with scarves or jewellery will suffice. Wear a V-neck top or a long jacket to drop the waistline.
Spread your Buzz here..