When to wear yellow?
Yellow color and gold color is the indication of sunshine, gaiety, honor and loyalty. One should select the correct tone of yellow as per the color of the skin of the person who has to wear the yellow color. Variety of yellow color starts from lemon yellow gloom to pastel yellow from which you can choose the one which fits you.
Where Yellow color is used in dressed and formal wear?
- Yellow prom dress will not look great on the women having skin with light tone; therefore, they should choose theie yellow dress carefully.
- It suits the best to women with creamy skin, which further makes them look real hot.
- If the texture is darker than sun, then they should select the brighter and darker shades of yellow dresses.
- To look more better in the yellow dresses, deep yellow should be avoided by women with light type of skin.
- If one wishes to stand apart from the mass, then one should wear a yellow dress in order to make a sizzling entrance.
- A butter cup yellow prom dress makes the women feel like bold and confident and should be worn with high heel sandles which adds the vitality to the entire look.
- In ancient Rome, yellow was the most prevailant wedding color. Yellow is sometimes worn for safety reasons as well: raincoats today may be bright yellow so that the wearer can be seen easily in the rain.
- If one wishes to wear bright yellow dress, then one should select the simple jewelry which should perfectly match with the dress.
- Cheerful sunny yellow gets noticed.
I think yellow is a great color for a prom dress as well. It is fun and sexy, when contrasted against traditional colors such as black, white, and red.
Spread your Buzz here..