How to Firm Neck and Throat With Facial Exercises?
A smoother and firmer neck, compact chin and throat will greatly help in making you look years younger. The chin, neck and throat area is traditionally a difficult area to treat, but regular facial exercises will help a great deal to create a younger looking you. Facial exercises should be done once a day, and this regimen can be continued for your entire life, or you could scale down to three times a week, after completing a month of daily exercises.
Facial exercises will not take great effort or too much time, and pay handsome dividends in achieving a more smooth skin, with less wrinkles, lines and bags, glowing with health and vitality - a picture of a youthful looking you. Tone your facial firmness.
These lines, wrinkles, folds and bags are not really wrinkles and lines as such, but are the supportive muscles in your face going soft - losing firmness, and not supporting the skin any more. Facial exercises can help with this - creating that facelift look with a non-surgical procedure.
Facial and Neck throat exercises for Firm skin
- A great exercise is to sit upright, tilt your head back looking at the ceiling while keeping your lips closed and then start a chewing movement. You will feel the muscles working in your neck and throat area - and will be truly amazed at the results. Repeat 20 times.
- Sit upright, tilt your head back looking at the ceiling, while keeping your lips closed and relaxed. Open your lips and stick your tongue out as if you were trying to touch your chin with the tip of your tongue. Keep your tongue out in this position for 10 counts, and then return your tongue and head to its normal position.
- Lie on your bed, with your head hanging down over the edge. Slowly bring your head up towards your torso and keep it there for 10 counts. Relax and lower your head towards the floor again - repeat 5 times.
- Relax your shoulders while sitting down and look straight. Turn your head all the way to your right without moving your shoulder. This stretches the skin above the collarbone. Hold in this position for five counts. Repeat on the other side for a total of three sets.
- Tilt your head backwards while sitting comfortably and look straight up. Feel the stretch in the neck and with your mouth closed, move the lower jaw up and down. Repeat for 10 counts and drop your head. Do a total of three sets.
- Sit upright, tilt your head back looking at the ceiling, while keeping your lips closed and relaxed. Next move your lower lip over your top lip as far as possible and keep it there for a count of 5. Relax and repeat 5 times.
- Lie on your bed, with your head hanging down over the edge. Slowly bring your head up towards your torso and keep it there for 10 counts. Relax and lower your head towards the floor again. Repeat 5 times.
- Sit upright and face forward and while keeping your lips together, separate your teeth by dropping your jaw and then push your jaw forward, keep for a count of 10 and bring back to starting position. Repeat 5 times.
- For neck and throat facial exercises, a great exercise is to sit upright, tilt your head back looking at the ceiling while keeping your lips closed and then start a chewing movement. You will feel the muscles working in your neck and throat
Precautions and Care tips while doing Firm Neck and facial exercises
- Press and knead for frontal headache, sore, tired eyes, sinus pain, and as a preventative against eye problems.
- Remember to breathe slowly while performing these facial exercises.
- Do not overexert if you feel straining in the neck muscles. Limit to one set for each exercise.
- Some people report that minor spots or blemishes appear after starting facial exercises, and yes, it is normal.
- The skin is once again stimulated to produce its natural oils and lubricants and these minor spots may appear when starting facial exercises, until the skin is functioning efficiently and correctly again.
Spread your Buzz here..