Foot care tips: How to take care of foot naturally?
Quite often people seem to neglect their feet. Most of us do not give attention to our feet although they deserve care similar to your face. Foot Care in simple terms, means keeping your toe nails trimmed, removing rough skins and massaging feet & ankles regularly. This section will guide you all about how to keep your feet at the best.
Tips for healthy foot
- Keep your toe nails trimmed.
- Tired feet should be soaked alternately in hot and cold water.
- Remove rough skin.
- The winter itch that cracks the skin of the heels due to excessive dryness or the use of an alkaline soap can be treated by washing the feet at night in warm water and mild soap and applying a lanolin rich cream or mixture of glycerine and rose water.
- Massage feet & ankle regularly.
- Pat feet dry. Don't forget between the toes.
- Using pumice stone, remove any rough areas from your heels.
- Apply foot lotion regurlarly and massage into each foot.
- Massage your feet with a nourishing cream by cupping
hands oneither side of your foot and using your thumbs, firmly pressing the upper part of your foot while pushing your thumbs outwards.
- Wipe off excess grease of your nails and place cotton wool tufts between your toes to keep them separate.
- The best exercise for the feet is to walk bare feet on the grass in your garden,
- Don't buy tight shoes and expect them to stretch.
- One of your feet is likely to be larger than the other. Always try on both shoes and buy the size that feels comfortable on your larger foot.
- Roll your feet over a couple of chilled cans of drink straight from the fridge.
Home remedy for cracked heels
Soak feet in a tub of water to which lemon juice, 2 drops of neem oil are added. Massage the area with 2 tsp of olive oil, 2 tsp of honey and 1 tsp of turmeric. Repeat once a week.
Spread your Buzz here..