How to Get Rid of Wrinkles Without Anti-Aging Creams?
Although wrinkles can be signs of experience and wisdom, most people would rather not have them.
Wrinkles in turn can be divided into two categories; fine, surface lines and deep furrows. Wrinkle treatments are in general much more effective for fine lines. Deeper creases may require more aggressive techniques, such as plastic surgery.
Factors behind Wrinkles
There are several other factors behind wrinkles:
- Smoking of cigarette
- Staying under the direct sun
- Lacking of moisture
- Damaging the middle layer
- Hormonal imbalance
You have a number of options available to help get rid of wrinkles without applying anti-aging creams:
- Avoid sunlight and direct sun. Use Sunscreen. Sun damage is the #1 cause of wrinkles. The moisture in the middle layer may reduce and create wrinkles on the face and other parts of the body. So try to avoid the habit of staying under the sun. A good thunb rule is: If it's daylight outside, you need sunscreen, no matter how cloudy it is.
- Apply the Vitamin A (retinoid) creams. To prevent wrinkles or keep them from worsening, look for products containing vitamin A.
- Try exfoliating using Alpha-hydroxy acids or microdermabrasion. Chemical exfoliators (the AHAs) work great on oily or combination skin, while the physical scrubs (microdermabrasion) are great for very sensitive skin.
- Stop smoking - Premature wrinkles are the lines on the skin that appears at early age. Smoking cigarettes or cigars or taking tobacco always harm your skin. Too much intake of tobacco reduces the moisture of our skin and its elasticity.
- Keep yourself away from UV rays. This ultraviolet rays damage the outermost as well as the middle layer of our skin.
- Think once before you enter the tanning salon - Think twice before you get a tan. You may get wrinkles even in the early age and loose your younger look.
- Drink plenty of water - Taking bath on regular basis and drinking sufficient water everyday helps your skin hold enough moisture and avoid wrinkles.
- Buy some flaxseed oil - It's the richest vegetable source of omega-3 fatty acids, essential for lubricated, supple skin.
- Cut down on alcohol.
- Eat blueberries - These are packed with antioxidants to fight skin-damaging free radicals.
- Try facial exercises. Building muscle tone and increasing circulation is the best way to address the underlying skin tissue where wrinkles originate.
- Opt for dermal abrasion of some sort. Lasers and chemical peels of varying intensities and varying costs are available.
Spread your Buzz here..