Hair Loss Causes
Hair is a complex and delicate part of your body. Hair loss is the shedding of scalp hair.It is not a disease, most of the time it is considered as a normal variation. It affects both men and women of any age group from all parts of the world.
Causes of Hair Loss
- It can be caused by Genetic factors.
- Hormonal changes may cause hair loss.
- Emotional or physical Stress can be a cause of hair loss.
- Nutrient and protein deficiencies in the hair cells.
- Chemotherapy is a major cause of hair loss in cancer paitients.
- Medicines- Certain medicines used to treat gout, arthritis, depression, heart problemsmay cause hair losss. High BP can be a cause of hair loss in some people. Consumption of birth control pills also may result in hair loss for some women.
- Childbirth - Some women experience an increase in hair loss several months after delivering a baby.
- Skin diseases such as lupus.
- Diabetes may be a cause of hair loss.
- Excessive shampooing and blow-drying
- Exposure to chemicals
- Tumor of the ovary or adrenal glands.
- Genetic balding- Is the main cause of hair loss.
- Imbalance of thyroid hormones or pregnancy, disease also causes hair loss.
- Nervous habits
- Endocrine disorder.
Spread your Buzz here..