Hair Loss Help
Hair loss can be traumatic, embarrassing, and worrisome. Loosing hair from skin is not only a way of hair loss. Each hair grows in cycles. It grows, rests, and then falls out. This cycle repeats approximately yearly. If your hair is easily breakable & get easily remove from legs, underarms then it’s also a sign of poor hair. Several times you notice you found your valuable hair not on your head but much found at your hair brush, on your pillow & many times in your food. Each & everyone losses their in between 40 to 120 strands a day. This rate is may be change depending on how much hair you already have then your age.
Hair on your head is made of keratin and grows from follicles. Each follicle contains a hair root.
DHT (dihydrotestosterone) is the major cause hair loss in men. When DHT reduced, new hair can grow. In this treatment saw palmetto is very helpful in reducing the levels of DHT.
Make a guess or take a decision which hair loss treatment or hairstyle is best for you, 20 out of 100 hairs on your head are come under the resting phase. Hair loss can occur through poor dieting & also because of tight ponytails.
First thing in your treatment is you have to find the reason for your hair loss. This is important because may it will help you to deal with the problem. Some normal precautions you have to take that is put some oil on your head which is suitable for your hair & wear hat/ cap when you are going outside. It may be impossible to use hair replacement technique for eliminating hair loss. When hair falls out, new hairs start forming in the same place.
Treatment help for Hair Loss
- Saw palmetto is a naturally occurring substance that has been used effectively in hair loss prevention techniques its very useful in hair regrowth.
- Vitamin B6, biotin, zinc, and magnesium it’s providing vital nutrients to your scalp.
- You can use special creams that you have to rub on your head before you go to sleep.
- Oils like coconut are a best nutrition food for your hair.
- Ayurvedic herbal treatment is very helpful for those patients who are interested in ayurvedic treatment.
Spread your Buzz here..