Preventing hair loss
Hair loss can result from several reasons ranging from hormonal imbalance to an improper diet. Baldness is a problem that affects a large number of the male population in today's world.
There are several causes for hair loss. Between the ages of 40-50 women tend to lose about 20 per cent of their hair, though at a slower rate when compared to men.
Causes for hair loss is contraceptive pills, menopause and related hormonal changes and hysterectomy result in hair fall among women.
Hair can be a very important part of a man's identity, and the loss of it is not pleasant. Men who are starting to go bald deal with it in a number of ways.
Some people grow a “comb over,” which is growing the hair on one side of your head very long, and combing it all the way over to the other side to cover the baldness.
How to prevent hair loss?
Various methods to prevent hair loss including is
- Make a drink by blending bananas, honey, yogurt and low fat milk.
- Ensure your diet is rich in Vitamin B6, zinc and saw palmetto. Use supplements if you cannot get enough from natural food sources.
- Bend your head while you are shampooing and massage your scalp. This will increase blood circulation to the scalp.
- Get rid of stress and this is most dangerous for your lovely hair.
- Get sufficient sleep. Like a healthy body, healthy hair too needs a good night's sleep.
- Detox Tea For Preventing Hair Loss.
- Limit heat exposure. Too much blow-drying or hot-curling can damage hair.
- Limit chlorine exposure. Wear a bathing cap while swimming and shampoo immediately afterwards.
- Avoid vigorous combing or brushing wet hair.
- Using a conditioner or detangler after shampooing can make grooming easier.
- Avoid drinking too much alcohol and avoid using it on your hair.
- Reduce your salt and fat intake
Spread your Buzz here..