Beehive Hairdo Hairstyle
The Beehive Hairdo Hairstyle is looks like a bee beehive. Many women wear beehive hairdo hairstyle generally wears with long hairs. This wears by many celebrity. Amy Winehouse hairstyle is very famous hairstyle. You can create your beehive hairstyle by using spray, bobby pins, setting lotion and comb.
Pictures of Beehive Hairdo Hairstyle
The pictures help you to achieve the beehive hairstyle. Theses pictures help you to show the different hairstyles having different celebrity images.
Celebrity of Beehive Hairdo Hairstyle
- Damon Hamilton
- Harriet Wheeler
- Christina Aguilera
How to create Beehive Hairdo Hairstyle
- First wash your hairs with the help of shampoo to make them smooth.
- Then divide your hairs into the centre or middle side.
- Then create a ponytail at the top of head and leave the hairs in front side of forehead.
- Then make the part your ponytail more than five parts set it with help of heated roller.
- You can use the roller on the front hairs and spray it with the help of hair spray.
- Remove the roller after cooling the rolls which help to you hold it.
- By using tail comb move the hairs clockwise by taking square section of hairs then move the hairs in forward direction and create the base of curls carefully.
- The missing curls take on crown and then hold the style by moving nape hair in upwards direction from one and then from other side.
- Lastly drag one side of front lock to center back and in same way for the other side.
Requirements for doing Beehive Hairdo Hairstyle
- Curling iron
- Setting lotion
- Bobby pins
- Hair pins
Beehive Retro Hairdo
The retro hairdo are special type of hairstyle. These hairstyles have not much height. This hairstyle looks like updo hairstyle having extra large buns with minimum height. This beehive retro hairdo is a great hairstyle which turns the attention of any person on it.
Tips of Beehive Hairdo Hairstyle
- Use a rattail comb to add the height to your hairdo by pulling the hairs into the beehive.
- Avoid the to make the beehive more large due to this extra addition of height the beehive become more unbalance.
Spread your Buzz here..