Many different design and pattern are available for henna tattoo and for also for mehndi. Use of henna for body beautification is stated before 5000 years. The henna pattern is varying from region to region and culture to culture. Same design may have different meaning in different culture. Henna pattern usually symbolized for good health, wisdom, fertility, spiritual explanation and security.
Henna Tattoo Patterns
Henna tattoo get popularity in western countries from 1998. You can select any small symbol, zodiac sign or design that represents you. Some common patterns are also available for tattooing. Henna tattoo concept is originated in East in ancient time.
Depending upon design and culture mehndi pattern is basically divides into different styles which is as follows
- Indian mehndi design - Indian mehndi design cover all palm and feet. It consists of thin or fine lines. Designs involved in this pattern are very delicate and representative. It is commonly drawn during wedding, diwali or for special function.
- Arabic mehndi design - Generally cover only one side of hand. It commonly involved large floral design and especially famous in Arab country. Draw for happiest event, wedding, eid.
- African mehndi design - African henna is also known as black henna. African henna patterns are bold and contain various geometric shapes. As it is black henna it is harmful to skin and may give you some adverse effect.
Design or Images Involved in Henna Patterns
Designs involved in henna pattern are totally depend on culture and country. Some common designs used in henna pattern are heart, lotus, dots, leaves, flowers, paisley design, moon, vines, scrolls, man etc.
How Henna Pattern is Applied?
- Cone - With the help of cone you can draw any type of design which you want. You can make henna cone at home also.
- Stencils - Numerous different types of stencils are available in market. It is most easy way for henna application. Apply henna on stencils and left for drying for at least one hour.
Spread your Buzz here..