How to Make Henna Lipstick?
Henna lipstick is made up of henna extract and natural ingredients. Henna lipstick is useful for whole day application. Henna lipstick can be work as a lip liner or a regular lipstick. Different shades and colors are present in henna lipstick you can select any of them. Henna Lips is one of the famous henna lipsticks. If you are having sensitive skin then first checks it on small area.
Ingredients Used in Henna Lipstick
General ingredients mostly used in henna lipstick are as follows. Depending upon manufacturer, color and type items used in henna lipstick changed.
- Henna extract
- Natural coloring
- Hydrolyzed wheat protein
- Peppermint Oil
How to Apply Henna Lipstick?
- Apply henna lipstick prior to regular lipstick application.
- By applying to the boards lip it can work as lip liner.
- After this fill henna lipstick or regular lipstick between boards.
- Test it on small area first before whole application if you are having sensitive skin.
Benefits of Henna Lipstick
- Multiple shades and colors are available in henna lipstick and can be applied on any type of skin.
- You can use it daily or for any special event and color remains for entire day.
- Your lip remain moisturize because of presence of wheat protein in henna lipsticks.
- As it is made up of natural ingredients it does not causes any side effect like cut, blood loss and flake.
- Henna lipstick is non-sticky lipstick because it is water based so easy for application.
- Henna lipstick gives cool sensation and refreshment.
Spread your Buzz here..