Huge Above Ground Hot Tubs
When shopping for huge and large hot tubs, first decide on the type and size of tub and then decide on what amount you would like to spend.
Spas and hot tubs come in two styles; Lounger and Non-Lounger. Non-Lounger spas tend to hold more people but lack a lay down seat called a lounger. Spa and hot tub features include: size of pumps, number of pumps, amount of jets, pillows, grab rails for easier movement in the spa.
Care while using Huge above ground hot tubs
- Check to be sure that the spa you buy is listed by a recognized independent testing agency such as ETL.
- Use a qualified electrician to connect the electrical service to the spa.
- Make sure the cover comes with a locking system to prevent unauthorized use. Many spas feature locking control panels, as well.
- Keep appliances and other electrical devices away from the spa area.
- Always observe the warnings about spa use by small children, pregnant women, people with certain health conditions and people under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- There have been an astounding number of child deaths due to huge above ground hot tubs and pools that are assembled at home and are typically placed in the back yard of the family home.
- Most people unfortunately do not associate the dangers of having such a pool until it is too late or have experienced their own nightmare.
- It is so easily overlooked that because you assemble the huge above ground hot tubs at home that they don’t require a cover for safety when not in use just like a built in pool would require.
- Pools are a potential drowning hazard for children including neighborhood children who may sneak into your yard when you are not aware of it and unable to be watching over the child.
Spread your Buzz here..