Buying A-2 Person Hot Tub
A hot tub is a large tub or small pool full of heated water and used for soaking, relaxation, hydrotherapy, reading, or meditation. Hot tubs are frequently located out-of-doors although they may be sheltered against sun, rain, wind, or snow.
Points to consider before buying 2 - Person Hot Tub
- Hot tub should compact enough to fit into tight spaces
- It includes all of the amenities found on a full size hot tub.
- There should be two distinctive seating areas, each loaded with features, that help provide you with the ultimate spa experience.
- Step into your spot and slowly immerse yourself in the warm, soothing waters. Sit back, put your head on the comfortable pillow and simply push a button.
Options for 2-person Hot Tub
- The Milan 2 person Hot Tub - It is the perfect small hot tub, seating 2 people comfortably while allowing full immersion up to shoulder level. The only affordable hot tub of its kind that seats two people. It has 6 perfectly positioned rotating hydro jets to massage the body with water and air as well as two foot massage jets.
- Softub 2 person hot tub - Experts say this two-person unit is a good choice for folks who want a lighter, more portable spa, while owners posting on consumer-review sites prefer the Softub's barrier-free padded seating to the molded acrylic of more expensive tubs. The Softub doesn't have electronic controls, adjustable jets or monitors, but its versatility earns it plenty of fans. This round tub measures 59" x 24" and holds 140 gallons of water.
- The Gemini 2 Person Luxury Spa -
One of ThermoSpas’ 2 person spas is The Gemini. The Gemini fits where other spas can't. This two person hot tub may be customized with built-in pillows and many other amenities of a full size spa.
- The Townhouse - 2 Person Portable Hot Tub -
The Townhouse is ThermoSpas's most versatile two-person spa because it gives bathers three unique seating choices. Its size also makes it easy to move through standard doorways and from one home to another.
Advice Before Buying A-2 Person Hot Tub
- Try the 2-person hot tub before you buy it;
- You can make some test in a showroom
- You can see if you can more comfortably or if the seating arrangement is appropriate for you.
- Some 2-person hot tubs have the seating area contoured for soaking, and allow an awesome massage for the neck and shoulders.
- You can have a solitary moment of relaxation or want to watch the stars with another bather.
Spread your Buzz here..