How To Get Rid Of Bloated Stomach
About Bloated Stomach
Bloated stomach is the flattened means when the abdomen feels full and tight, even when you have not just eaten. Bloated stomach most frequent occurs in the small intestine rather than the stomach, as most people believe. Most Women are likely to be stressed from belly bloats because they can cause a bigger stomach bump making it look like they’re becoming fatter.
Causes of Bloated Stomach
- Eating too fast
- Air swallowing
- Lactose intolerance
- Certain food intolerances
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Partial bowel obstruction
- Anxiety or stress
Prevent for Bloated Stomach
- Have Ajowan is a very effective herb for relieving indigestion flatulence, and spasmodic disorders.
- Have mint extracts have brilliant carminative and digestive properties. They give quick natural release from stomachache, gas and indigestion without any side effects.
- Use camphor, in small doses camphor warms the stomach, stimulates secretion, increases peristalsis, and expels flatus.
- Use clove Oil.
- You should change your eating habits. Eat properly. Take your time and chew your food carefully. Try to eat in small batches instead of three huge meals.
- Take gas medicine such as Charcoal tablets, Lactaid and Lactrase these medications may help break up gas and pull them in so you can expel them out either through belching or farting.
- Less the intake of lactose-based foods and milk products will also reduce the production of gas. Instead of dairy product food used yogurt.
- Smoking not only does smoking damage your lungs and heart, but it can also hasten stomach bloating. You should completely stop smoking.
- Control gas-inducing food consumption and keep maintain a good diet.
Tips for Bloated Stomach
- Let sufficient time for each meal to digest before activity of any kind.
- Also drink more water
- Eat and drink slowly
- Try eating Bio-live yogurt as the ‘good’ bacteria may calm an inflamed stomach.
- Have type of fresh wholesome foods and ingredients can improve the problem of stomach bloats, although make sure you’re not allergic to any new foods introduced to the diet!
- Avoid fatty foods and dairy product to observe if the bloating slows more, but don’t always reduce them completely without advice from your doctor first.
- Chewing gum can cause of more bloating so avoid on this if you chew gum a lot and experience a bloating belly.
Spread your Buzz here..