How to get rid of Blood Stains?
The protein in blood causes the red stains. The blood stains are removed easily by using the various techniques. Now a day there are various products are available for to get rid from the blood stain. Blood Stains can be removed simply and easily. If we can get the right away. The blood stained carpets are inevitable.
Methods used to get rid of Blood Stains
There are a lot of different ways to get rid from blood stains. There are so many detergents, white paper towels, soaps and other stain products are available for removal of blood stain. They are inexpensive to buy.
- Lava soap - Gently scrubbing the stain with lava soap will break up the stain before washing.
- The hydrogen peroxide is good for the blood stain.
- Brute force method - This method is useful for to cut out the stained part and burn it.
- Apply a laundry pre-treatment as a stain remover.
- Apply meat tenderizer mixed with cool water to make a paste and let it work in for 15 minutes and rinse.
- Mix 1 tsp. mild pH-balanced laundry detergent with 1 cup lukewarm water. Blot mixture on garment then sponge with clean water.
- Cold water is used as blood stain remover.
Essential steps for the removal of Blood Stains
- Always air dry the garment after the wash.
- Do not use ammonia on silk, wool.
- To use washing machine with cold water.
- Do not use hot water.
- Do not use dryer.
- Don't use enzymes on wool and silk.
- Use dry cleaners for removing the blood stain.
- Try do not to subject the stain to heat until it is completely lifted.
- The clothes must be soak and rub in cold water.
Spread your Buzz here..