How to get rid of Candle Wax Stains?
Methods used for getting rid of Candle Wax Stains
There are so many methods are used for the candle wax stain. The candle wax stain can be removed easily by using the proper method and it is worthless. The iron technology is very best for the candle wax stain. There are solutions created at home by using the water-based shampoo. Carpet surface is the main thing for the candle wax stain.
- The brown paper bag technique is used for the candle wax stain.
- The white paper towel over the stain and heating it using a warm iron.
- The iron technique is very effective for this type of stain.
- Put the paper towels on both sides then iron it with a hot iron.
- Freeze to harden the wax. Gently scrape the residue from the surface. Wipe with a sponge dipped in a solution of washing soda and water. Rinse well and wipe dry.
- The candle wax stains can be removed by using the wood.
Tips for the removal of Candle Wax Stains
- Do not use the products like as gasoline and paint thinner on the surface.
- To use ice cubes to lower the temperature of the candle wax stain.
- The diluted rubbing alcohol can be used for the cleaning purpose.
- To use iron heat for the removal of candle wax.
Spread your Buzz here..