What Is Depression?
Depression is most common health illness that involves the brain. It's more than just a feeling of life form blue or sad and usually fleeting and passes within a couple of days. Dpression are occur Where the person has a sadness, it facing with daily life, normal performance, and causes pain for both the person with the illness and those who care about him or her.
Symptoms of depression
- Loss of interest in normal daily activities
- Emotion sad or down
- Sentiment hopeless
- Weeping spells for no apparent reason
- Troubles sleeping
- Difficulty focusing or concentrating
- Complexity making decisions
- Accidental weight gain or loss
- Life form easily annoyed
- Feeling fatigued or weak
- Feeling worthless
- Loss of interest in sex
- feelings of suicide or suicidal behavior
Prevent of depression
- Stop belive all of negative thinking.
- Do not take drugs and alcohol Both make diprassion worse.
- Stop making big life decision that time you have dipression.
- Yoga is the best treatment for depression. It builds both body and mind healthy and strong. Yoga and meditation equally have significant role in making people mentally strong and healthy from inside.
Home remedy for depression
- One of the most valuable remedies for mental depression is apple. Various chemical substances present in apple such as vitamin B, phosphorus, and potassium help the mixture of glutamic acid, which controls the wear and tear of nerve cells. Apple should be taken with milk and honey. It is good remedy will work as a very effective nerve tonic and renew the nerves with new energy and life.
- Mix rose petals in a glass of boiling water. Add sugar to the drink it. It is effective home remedy for treating depression.
- Mix up 1/8 teaspoon of nutmeg powder with 1 tablespoon of freshly extracted amla juice. Drink this mixture thrice a day.
- Licorice tea also acts well to treat depressed minds. Take 1-3 cups of tea per day for healing depression.
- Use Griffonia simplicifolia, provides a substance 5HTP which is extracted from the seedpods of the plant. Consumption of this would relieve a person from depression.
- Take neutral immersion bath for about an hour would do wonders to treat a person off depression and uplift his/her mood.
- Use dry root of asparagus and make a powder of it. Every day one or two grams of eating of this powder would heal a person's mind from depression.
- Prepare a tea solution take tea and add 1/4-teaspoon basil and 1/2 teaspoon of sage per cup of hot water. Drinking this mixture two times a day would be helpful in curing a person from depression.
- Simmer a cup of hot water. Put in powdered seeds of 2 green cardamoms and sugar. Drink this when warm. It gives good relief to depression.
- Mix a tsp of lavender leaves in a cup of boiling water. Take it when warm 3 time a day.
Tips and diet for depression
- Include a well balanced nutritional food is very essential. Eat a lot of nuts, cheese, apple cider vinegar in a glass of water, pumpkin seeds, carrot juice, apple juice, 5-6 plums, ruta leaves mixed with cumin.
- Intake 1 cup of rice milk or soy milk, cook 3-4 tablespoons of oatmeal. Put in nuts, almonds, dried fruits, maple syrup or honey to it. This is very good diet for curing depression.
- You should soak feet in a tub with hot water with rosemary leaves, chlorine and added some soap. Perform this for about 20 minutes and then rub your feet.
Spread your Buzz here..