How to get rid of dog urine smell
There are so many treatments used for the ramoval of dog urine smell. The many times smell comes from urine and it is very bad smell. The smell could gag a maggot. It is not easy to remove the dog urine. For removing the urine from the material the right cleaners makes removing dog odors easy. The commercial odor removers can be quite harsh so some people will not want to use them. For some times we can also use the homemade recipe for the removal of the dog urine smell. Dog urine odors will often be found in unusual places. This urine odor stimulates the dog to urinate in that area again thus perpetuating the problem.Some dogs may urine mark in the house leaving a very strong odor.
Way to get rid from dog urine smell
- Color Safe Bleach - The Vivid on the urine spot and rubbed it a bit then covered it with paper towels and heavy object.
- To prevent the lingering smells in a carpet sprinkle the spot with baking soda and wash it properly.
- The pads should be left with the dog.
- Always dry these materials in the sunlight.
- The Odo-ban sprayed on dog urine spot and in a steam cleaner then clean the carpet.
- Put dogs out frequently specially for the puppies.
- The carpet cleaning with a shampooer may be reduce the dog urine smell.
- The vinegar will neutralize the ammonia and hydrogen peroxide is a powerful oxidizer capable of killing bacteria which cause the urine smells.
- For cleaning the dog urine with a good enzymatic cleaner such as Nature’s Miracle are used.
- The doggy diapers are give for the male dogs.
- Neuter kittens at an early age to reduce urine spraying problems.
- Double Pak - This product destroys both dog odor and dog stains.
- Professional Odor Removal Kit - It is also effective for odour removing.
- Avoid using ammonia based products to clean dog urine.
Spread your Buzz here..