Ear Hair Removal
Ear hairs are tiny hairs on men’s ear. It is hereditary and hair growth occurs because of hormonal changes because of aging. Ear hair creates discomfort and embarrassment for most of the men and they want to remove it. Various methods are available for removal of ear hair you can select any method which is most suitable and comfortable to you.
Different Methods to Get Rid of Ear Hair
- Scissors - If you are removing ear hairs for first time then it is recommended that cut hairs by using scissor.
- Shaving - You can shave outer ear and remove your unwanted ear hairs. This method involves large chances of cuts, wounds and infection.
- Ear hair electric razor - You can use ear electrical hair razor for ear hair removal. It is more beneficial than shaving because it removes hair closely with minimum cuts.
- Laser hair removal - It is best and permanent way to remove hairs from ear. But high cost is involved in this treatment.
- Depilatory creams - Use of depilatory creams is one of the easy way to get rid of ear hairs. Before applying cream check it for any adverse or allergic reaction.
- Plucking - You can pluck your own ear hair by standing in front of mirror and remove ear hair effectively.
- Ear trimmer or clippers - Variety of electrical trimmers or clippers are available in market which are useful in ear hair removal.
- Melting - By using chemical hair removal products like Nair you can melt your ear hair but it is painful and hazardous technique so do it carefully.
Tips for Ear Hair Removal
- Avoid using depilatory creams for hair removal if there is any wound or cut present in ear area.
- Do ear hair removal with proper precaution and care as it may give cuts, scratches on ear.
- If you are using depilatory creams and chemical hair removal products then test this product first on small area for any negative reaction.
- When you are using scissors, trimmers and tweezers do not insert it deeply into ear as it damages your ear and create problem in hearing.
Spread your Buzz here..