How to get rid of grease stain
The grease stain is the oily stain. These stains are difficult to remove. So thatswhy for there are different types of products are present for the removal. For that it is the best way to remove the grease stain by professional cleaner. They have the good practice about the this type of cleaning. The cleaning is based on the type of material and grease stain. For the grease stain remove use products containing the ingredient of Sodium Percarbonate.
Various ways of grease stain
- Remove grease by covering the stain with brown paper and iron it then use petrol to remove the rest of the stain.
- Use a spot cleaner for the carpet and then wash the carpet.
- This can be cleaned from the dry cleaners.
- If the stain is fresh cover the area with cornmeal and gently rub it over the grease stain so it may be remove the grease stain.
- For the removal of the grease stain hair spray may also be used.
- Baking soda - First wet them with a little water and cover them with a bit of baking soda. Then rub them off with a damp sponge.
- To remove the grease stain on the cement first sop up wet areas. Apply sawdust leave it on the stain for three hours and sweep up. Then wash with the detergent.
- To rub the shampoo on the spot with a soft brush. Let sit for a few minutes and then wash in hot or warm water.
- The borax paste is effective for the grease stain.
- The lemon juice, baking soda, scrub brush are used for the grease stain.
- Always clean the grease stain materials by using the hot water.
- To rub Orange Oil onto the stained area let stand for 15 minutes then launder with a general laundry detergent in warm water.
- By pouring some of the soda water over the stain, blot dry and repeat until the carpet stains are removed.
- Vinegar - This is used to eliminate grease stains from kitchen table by wiping them down with a cloth dampened in a solution of equal parts white vinegar and water.
- Use an oxygen based presoak designed for removing grease stains before washing in warm water. The powdered laundry detergent which contains an oxygen bleach.
- Dish washing detergent liquid are useful for the cleaning purpose.
Spread your Buzz here..