How to get rid of grout stain
The grout is a flexible form of mortar. This is made up from water, cement and sand. The grout stain can be removed easily by using the proper stain remover. The tile and tub grout turn from sparking white to dirty gray, brown. The grout contain dirt easily. This provides good conditions for bacteria and mildew to grow. There are various techniques used for the grout stain. This can be seen in the winter season because of the dry, moist air. These are grow well in this air condition.
There are large amount of grout stain cleaners available. We can easily remove the grout stain. Various stains requires various types of chemicals and cleaning methods. The floor grout is much lighter than the walls. For the cleaning of the grout stain can required luke warm water, dish soap, sponge, clean terry cloth towel. By using the grout staining process we can get good result as to change in the condition and it will return back to its original condition.
What are the methods used for the grout stain?
- Mix the 1/2 Cup baking soda, 1/3 Cup ammonia, 1/4 Cup white vinegar, 5 Cups water and apply to your grout using a spray bottle.
- The grout stain can be remove first then it seal for the future protection.
- The bleaching process is used for the grout stain.
- To use white vinegar in a spray bottle and scrub the grout with a toothbrush. Dry the grout afterward with a paper towel then remove it.
- To lay paper towels on the area and then soak with the clorox which can remove the grout stain easily.
- Remove residual cleaning solution using a clean grout sponge cloth towel dampened with clean water.
- To use of pressure washers for the grout stain.
- To spray vinegar in all the places where grout grows easily.
- Aqua mix grout haze clean up is a safe and effective concentrated cleaner.
- The professionals are easily remove grout stain.
- Spray the cleaner on the grout and scrub at the stain with a stiff scrub brush or a grout brush.
- The deep clean dirty grout using an oxygen bleach solution.
Spread your Buzz here..