How to get rid of hard water stains
The hard water stains is the common thing in the all households. The hard water is high in certain minerals. This contain the large amount of calcium and magnesium. This hard water causes the white lime scales on surfaces like on the kitchen appliances, bathroom sink, vanity basin and fixtures. The scale attracts dirt, soap scum, and mildew. The hard water stains are very difficult to remove. Now a days there are various products are available for to it. There are strong acids are very effective on the hard water stains. There are very few methods are useful for the hard water stains. These stains are very common for the water live area and the water purification tank where the cleaning process is not done regularly.
Steps for the hard water stains
- The lemon juice is very effective for the hard water staining.
- To use a towel soaked in the vinegar solution to dissolve any hard water stains.
- The dryer sheets are useful for the hard water stain.
- Mix 1 cup of vinegar and 1 tb sp. of lime juice and apply to the affected area.
- By using the distilled vinegar, old toothbrush, paper towel we may be reduce the hard water stain.
- Windex is used for to remove the hard water stain.
- The sulfamic, hydroxyacetic, citrus are used as a cleaner.
- Use a rinsing agent in your dishwasher to extend its life and prevent lime buildup.
- Once or twice of a week spray the door with vinegar and wipe with paper towels.
- Watkins Natural Citrus Tub and Tile Cleaner is very effective for the hard water stain.
- The BUFF-IT-FREE is used for hard water stains.
- To pour in two cups of vinegar and bring to a boil. Let simmer for about 10 minutes, then rinse well.
Spread your Buzz here..