What Is Headaches?
Headaches is the more than pain or ache It is occur in the one side of the head plus the back side of the neck, face, mouth.Headache would be constant, recurrent, or infrequent and the pain is mild or severe adequate to disrupt daily activities. Headaches include the system of nerve fibers in the tissues, muscles, and blood vessels positioned in the head and at the bottom of the skull.Causes of headache is ear infections, flu, lyme disease, sinus infections, strep throat, urinary tract infections.
Symptoms of Headaches
- Frequently pain felt in the widespread area of the head and neck as opposite to on one side.
- Occasionally go with by muscle tightness in back of neck.
- Nose become affected become congested and runny
- Assault tends to happen at about the similar time every day and often wake up the patient at night from a noise sleep.
- Pain physically is severe and located around or behind one eye and tension.
- Patients explain the pain as sensation like a hot poker in the eye. The affected eye may turn out to be red, inflamed, and watery.
Prevent of Headaches
- You hava flue, vomating, nausea, problem move arms and legs you can call your doctor.
- Do not take too much use of alcohol and tobacco.
- Do relaxation methods on a consistent basis.
- Take plenty of fresh air and do exercise.
- Resting in a silence room with the light turned off.
- For prevent headache pain is simply to go to sleep. Most people are able to sleep off their headaches. Confirm you are not sleeping in an awkward position and do not be tempted to oversleep. Oversleeping is more likely to induce headaches.
Home remedy for Headaches
- Take one teaspoon equal quantities of clove, cinnamon and almond and grind this together with a little water for made paste. Put in paste on the forehead. Make a paste by sandalwood powder can also be applied on the forehead.This remedy gives relief from headaches.
- Blend a quarter teaspoon of clove powder in one teaspoon of cinnamon oil. Apply mixture to the area of pain.
- Put in few drops of ghee (clarified butter) on your palm. Add 3 or 4 pieces of saffron in it, and rub it for two minutes. The saffron does not melt in the ghee, but its character is absorbed. Remove saffron and put two drops of this ghee in each nostril does it twice a day.It is good treatment for control headaches.
- Combine 1 tablespoon of milk and half teaspoon of ginger powder and put one or amount; two drops in each nostril twice a day. This is useful for treating headaches.
- Heat up 1 teaspoon of almond oil. When it cools down, put two drops in each nostril. This good remedy to cure headaches.
Herbal remedy for Headaches
- Prepare an herbal tea with 10-15 holy basil (tulsi) leaves, 5-6 peppercorns and 1/2" ginger piece, powder. Store in an air tight bottle. Take 2 pinches with warm water when a headache starts.
- Do oil massages on the scalp also relieve tension and headache Sesame oil, almond oil, mustard oil or ghee (clarified butter) can be used for massag
Tips and diet for Headaches
- Cover a wet cloth around the neck.
- Do not take food or drink in your diet that has been identified as having possible issues linked with migraine headaches.
- Do not take fried foods, meat, sour and spicy foods and foods
- Carrot juice combined with spinach, beet and cucumber juices are good for migraine treatment. Take 200 ml of spinach juice with 300 ml of carrot juice, Mix 100 ml each of beet and cucumber juices with 300 ml of carrot juice and drink this. It is very good diet to relief headaches.
- Stay indoors as much as possible, and keep windows and doors shut.
- Avoid cutting grass, large grassy places, and camping.
- Shower and wash your hair after being outdoors, especially after going to the countryside.
- Wear wrap-around sunglasses when your are out.
- Keep car windows closed, and consider buying a pollen filter for the air vents in your car.
Spread your Buzz here..