What Is Insomnia?
Insomnia is a common sleeping problem. Insomnia lead to persistent difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep despite the opportunity.Insomnia most usually medical complaints. In case person awaken feeling unrefreshed consquently who takes a toll on your ability to function during the day. Insomnia affected on your energy level and mood, but also your health, work performance and quality of life. Causes of insomnia is depression and anxiety, chronic stress, pain or discomfort at night, emotional or physical discomfort, atmoshphier factors like noise, light, or too much temperatures like too hot or cold.
Symptoms of insomnia
- Sleepiness during the day.
- Usually tiredness.
- Trouble with concentration or memory.
- Tension and headaches.
Prevent of insomnia
- Taking sleeping medicine and pills for example zolpidem (Ambien), eszopiclone (Lunesta), zaleplon (Sonata) or ramelteon (Rozerem), it is helpful you get to sleep.
- Use behaviour therapy it is useful for prevent insomnia.
- When you do not fall asleep within 20-30 minutes, let a relaxing activity for example listening to soothing music or reading.
- Attempte to make a bedtime routine, for example a warm bath and warm milky drink every night. These activities will then be associated with sleep and will cause drowsiness.
- Stop watching television in the sleep time.
- Soak your feet on warm water for 10-15 minutes before going to bed, this will bring good night sleep and will cure insomnia.
- Patient should change your life style and do art, playing activities.
Home remedy for insomnia
- Take extract 30 grams of milk from poppy seeds and add some sugar to it. Consume this mixture daily after dinner.
- Drink two teaspoon of fenugreek leaf juice with one teaspoon honey daily.This is also useful for curing insomnia.
- Make a juice of lettuce plant and drink this. Lettuce seed is also useful in insomnia. One tablespoon of seeds should be boiled in half a litre of water, till it is decreased by one-third. It is beneficial in the treatment of insomnia.
- Crush four nutmegs to prepare a fine powder out of it.Consume this powder every night before going to bed.
- Take tea made from aniseed is valuable in sleeplessness. This tea is ready by boiling about 375 ml of water in a pot and adding a teaspoon of aniseed. The water should be coated with a lid and allowed to boil for fifteen minutes. Keep strained and drunk hot or warm. You can mix this sweetened with honey and hot milk. Drink this after taken meals or before going to bed.
- Drink tsp juice of celery leaves with and 1 tsp of honey.This is good remedy for insomnia.
- Mash a ripe banana and add roasted cumin seeds to it and mix properly. eat this mashed mix before going to sleep.
Tips and diet for insomnia
- Consume two cups of curd daily for a good sleep.
- Use herbs like lavender, celery seeds, chamomile and lemon balm and oil to cure insomnia.
- Eat onion salad regularly.
- You shoud get yoga and meditation regularly.
- Maintain balance diet rich in Vitamin B, zinc, magnesium, Vitamin C, calcium, and Vitamin D. They are essential for good health and cure insomnia or sleeplessness.
- Keeps Regular exercise you fit and healthy. Go for morning and evening walk, swimming and other physical activities to soothe your nerves and bring good sleep.
- Take food rich in Vitamin B, zinc, magnesium, Vitamin C, calcium, and Vitamin D.
- Do not take alcohol and smoking as it causes depletion of bodily fluids and drowsiness or sleeplessness.
- Do not eat oily food at night.
- Avod sleep for long hours in the day time.
- Avoid take too much sugar, salt and chocolates.
Spread your Buzz here..