How to get rid of lipstick stain
Lipsticks are oily substance. The lipstick stain are removed easily and quickly. For the delicate and smooth clothes it is cleaned by professionally. And this is the best way to remove lipstick stain without any effect. The lipstick stain are happen on a intiment moment. For the removal of lipstick stain we can use the various techniques. For the removal of the lipstick stain white soft dry cloth, denatured alcohol, stain brushes, stain removers, dishwashing liquid are used. There are different types of stain removers are available in market which are very effective for the lipstick stain. Lipstick and cosmetic stains can be remove as a grass stains. The lipstick stain are removed by using the proper techniques.
How the lipstick stain are removed?
- Before washing your stemware rub the edges with salt to erase lipstick stains.
- Quickly wash the lipstick stain.
- The spray is used for the lipstick stain upto the stain are not removed properly and then wash it as usual.
- The dry clean shows the very good effect.
- Rub in vegetable or mineral oil onto the affected areas and allow it to soak for 15 minutes.
- To rub toothpaste on the lipstick spot.
- The the spray sit on the stain for about 10 minutes before you wipe the stain away and then finally wash the clothes.
- The stain removers are used for the lipstick stain.
- Rub lard into tar stains, then wash the article, adding 2 tablespoons of washing soda to your laundry detergent.
- Many of the used dry cleaner for the lipstick stain.
- Dab lipstick stains with eucalyptus oil. Leave the oil to soak in before laundering the garment.
- By applying some non-gel toothpaste to the mark and rub the toothpaste well into the garment then wash as usual.
- Cornstarch - Sprinkle cornstarch onto a soft cloth and rub the lipstick spot gently until it disappears.
Spread your Buzz here..