What Is Menstrual Problems?
Menstruation is common parts of female life cycle. It is monthly flow or discharge of blood from female body.
Menstruation is nothing but, which helps in cleansing the inner surface of the womb due to the shedding of the uterus lining.Usually if female encounters frequently troubles like irregular periods or premenstrual syndrome etc.
Symptoms of menstrual problem
- Sore breasts
- Food cravings
- Depression or feeling blue
- complexity concentrating
- complexity handling stress.
Prevent for menstrual problem
- Take more than counter medicine for example ibuprofen or naproxen for bloating and pain.
- Do not take caffeine and alcohol. Make changes to the way you eat and exercise.
- You have a sexually transmitted illness, fever or foul-smelling vaginal discharge you can see your doctor.
- Dip in a warm bath or keep a hot water bottle on her abdomen, which gives relief her..
Home remedy for menstural problem
- Drink parsley juice, in mixture with any other juice. Take mix 75 ml of parsley with beet, carrot or cucumber juice, of the same quantity. This is good remedy for curing menstrual problem.
- Eating of unripe papaya is helpful for securing a regular menstrual flow. This is also best remedy for girls whose monthly period have stop due to stress or tension.
- When women have too much problem of menstruation, make a solution. Boil a banana flower in some water, awaiting it turns soft. Take it out, squash it and drink it with a cup of curd.
- Take half a tsp of powder of sesame seeds, with a glass of warm water, two times a day. Sesame seed effective remedy to treat menstrual problem.
- Take half liter of water, put in 6 grams of coriander seeds and boil it awaiting only half the quantity remains. Enhance the decoction, with sugar or honey, and drink it when warm.This is more benificial to treat menstural problem.
- Eatthirteen to twenty-five grams of the Indian barbery herb, during you have too much bleeding.
Natural remedy to cure menstural problem
- Get ready a bath by immersing a whole Chickpea plant in hot water. It is useful when you have immense pain during menstruation.
- Mix a piece of fresh ginger in a cup of water. Confirm to pound the ginger before you put it in the water. Cook water for a few minutes and after that, strain it. Put in a little sugar to the decoction and Drink it, after it cools down a bit. Do again this three times in a day. This is effective remedy for relief from menstural problem.
- Mango is benifical to stop menstural problem. Take the juice of fresh mango bark. Blend 10 ml of the juice with 120 ml of water. Drink this mixture in a dose of 1 or 2 tsp, each one hour. You can also drink the juice of fresh mango bark, following mixing an egg white or some mucilage and a small quantity of the kernel of a poppy, to it.
Herbal remedy to treat menstural problem
- Get ready an mixture of the herb 'rough chaff' by steeping 15 gm of it, in 250 ml of boiling water. Strain the mixture and drink when warm.It is good for curing menstural problem.
- Take a half liter of water put in two tablespoons of hermal seeds and boil this.Some time ago the decoction is reduced to 1/3rd its quantity, stop boiling.Strain it and allow it cool down a bit. Drink it in a dose of 15 to 30 ml, per day. This best decoction to provide relieve in menstural problem.
- Take 90 gm of the bark of Ashoka tree, in 30 ml of milk and 360 ml of water and boil it. Leave on boiling while l the total quantity is reduced to about 90 ml. Drink this in 2 or 3 doses. Start taking this mixture from the fourth day of the monthly period, until the bleeding is checked. Ashoka is also most useful treatment to cure menstural problem
- Marigold herb is effective in reducing the pain during menstruation and as well increasing the flow. Take a tablespoon of this, two times a day. .
- Boil half liter of water with five large heads of hemps, awaiting it decreases to one-half. Strain the decoction, cool it down and drink it before going to bed.Itgood for reduce menstural pain.
Tips and diet for menstural problem
- Do not take foods that may cause constipation, particularly in the last week of the menstrual cycle. This food for example fried foods, sour foods and protein-rich pulses.
- Eat fish is a fine dietary suggestion for painful periods. Fish have omega-3 fatty acids which help to ease the spasms during menstruation.
- Do not eat meat, poultry and dairy products.
- Do yoga asan for treat menstural problem for example pranayam, sarvang asan, virja asan.
Spread your Buzz here..