What Is Migraine?
Migraine is typical form of headaches. Patient of migraines often explain the pain as pulsing or throbbing in one area of the head. Usually seen during migraine peoples are very sensitive to light and sound then these problem turn into nauseated and vomit.Still a small sound may irritate the patient. Patients, during a migraine attack, may retire to a dark, silent room during an attack.
Symptoms of migraine
- Numbness or tingling of the face or arm. Typically this turn into over one side of the body over 20 to 30 minutes.
- Blurred vision or silvery zigzag lines moving across the field of vision from one side to the other over 15-20 minutes
- Puzzlement or disorientation
- Pain that worsens with physical activity
- Pain that hinders your regular daily actions
- Nausea with or without vomiting
- Radiant flashes of light
- Dazzling zigzag lines in your field of vision
- Gradually spreading blind spots in your vision
- Tingling, pins-and-needles sensations in one arm or leg
- Not often, weakness or language and speech problems
Prevent of migraine
- Avoid too much or too little sleep is risky to cause migraine attacks. Long weekend sleeps are satisfying while sleeping. Regular habit of sleep have to be maintained.
- Migraine diet is decrease or eliminates the risks of migraine attacks. This comprises eating of complete and natural foods and dropping the intake of processed or cooked foods.
- Change your lifestyle just like that you get complete freedom from the tensions in your life. You should be minimized pressure on brain. It is impossible then to change the lifestyle, but you might try to get accustomed to the better side of your life.
Home remedy for migraine
- Fresh grapes juice is effectively to be treated Migraine. Grind grapes to extract the juice. Drink the juice in the intense form, with no adding water.
- Crush cabbage leaves and place them in a cloth. Put the cloth on your forehead for sometime. Once the cabbage leaves become dry, remove the cloth and make a fresh one. This is useful to give relief from the pain of a migraine headache.
- A combination of carrot juice, either with spinach, beet or cucumber juice, works efficiently in healing migraine. Blend 300 ml of carrot juice with 200 ml of any other juice and drink it.
- Combine 100 ml each of beet and cucumber juices, with 300 ml of carrot juice and drink it on a regular basis.
- Drink chamomile tea. This is efficient in recessing the occurrence of migraine.
- Apply lukewarm water enema is effective. This provides cleanses the bowels, thereby removing the toxins from the body and effective for curing migraine.
Natural remedy for migraine
- Use sandalwood powder makes a fine paste with water. Apply this paste on the forehead and keep it for few minutes when it dries. , rub it off by hand and wash it. This is best treatment for relieving migraine.
- Lemon peel is useful to get rid of migraine headache. Grind lemon peel to form a paste and apply it on the forehead. Leave it dry and then rinse off with cool water.
- Primrose oil works as a brilliant anti-inflammatory agent, solving any kind of constriction in the blood vessels. Keep massaging the forehead with primrose oil is valuable in curing migraine.
Diet and tips for migraine
- Raise the intake of niacin (vitamin B3), since it has been found to be helpful in alleviating migraine pain. A few of the foods rich in niacin are yeast, total wheat, green leafy vegetables, tomatoes, nuts, sunflower seeds, liver and fish.
- Avoid direct sunlight; smoking and drinking alcohol, as all these can aggravate migraine.
- Take in garlic in your diet. Otherwise chew a piece of garlic in the raw form or mix it with other food items.
Spread your Buzz here..