How to get rid of mildew stain
The mildew is grow on the hot location. Mildew is a common household fungus but these fungus contains the various types. The mildew is mainly seen on the canvas because of camper is stored at nightmare. They need moisture and certain temperatures to grow on many types of surfaces, from plant leaves to stored garments. The mildew is appear in the shoes, wallpaper, books, stored luggage, basements and showers. There are different types of methods are available for the mildew stain. To remove the mildew stains are easy, effective. For removing the mildew stain it is necessary to take precautions. We are uses some products these are have high concentration which can damage the cloth.
Methods used to get free from mildew stain
- Water is used to remove the mildew stain.
- Mix lemon juice and baking soda to form a thin paste mixture and apply to mildew.
- The hydrogen peroxide straight from the bottle and let it sit for 30 min and then wash it.
- To sprinkle chlorinated lime over the floor. Let it sit until musty mildew odors disappear.
- For walls there is less chance for mildew to develop if the walls are painted with a high gloss finish.
- Bleaching method is very effective for the mildew stain.
- The silica gel, activated alumina, anhydrous calcium sulfate and molecular sieves may be used to absorb moisture from the air.
- Treat the canvas with a 50% solution of white vinegar to discourage mildewing.
Prevention for the mildew stain
- Run exhaust fans in bathrooms and laundry rooms regularly.
- Always dry the clothes in the sun light properly.
- Always clean home and around area regularly.
- Try to maintain a temperature between 64 degrees F to 68 degrees F.
- Allow them to dry before stowing.
- Good ventilation is important.
- To prevent the spread of mildew you must kill the spores.
- Increase air circulation to control the humidity in your home.
Spread your Buzz here..