How to get rid of nail polish stain
The nail polish stain are very hard stain.
But there are so many company products are available for the nail polish stain. Before using the any product be sure that it does not affect the fabric.
For the hard stains of nail polish it is the best way to wash them professionally and wash them with the dry cleaner. Most nail polish removers contain acetone which is very powerful and will damage some fabrics.
Nail polish spilt on carpet is trickier. It is a good idea to let clean nails rest for 24 hours before reapplying any sort of nail polish. The nail polish can easily get on dresses, skirts, pants, and shirts.
Steps used for to remove nail polish stain
- By using the hair spray we can remove nail polish stain.
- For the removal of the nail polish stain we can use the nail polish remover.
- Dip a wet toothbrush into a little powdered cleanser and scrub gently. Rinse well with clear water and wipe dry.
- The Vanish Oxi Action granules are effective for the nail polish stain.
- The nail polish stain are available on the carpet by using spraying water on nail polish stain, then dabbing it with hydrogen peroxide.
- To soak face towel with Grain Alcohol and scrubbed real hard for 5 min's which can remove the nail polish stain.
- Take the mixture of liquid dish soap, hot water and bleach which may easily remove the nail polish stain.
- To dab the area with a cloth dipped in amyl acetate and rinse with water.
- Launder garment in warmest water safe for fabric.
- Rub shaving cream gently over the area. Gently rinse off with clean water and dab with a sponge until all the water is absorbed.
- Mix 1 tsp. laundry detergent with 1 cup lukewarm water and blot mixture on garment then sponge with clean water.
- Spray the shaving cream on the stain and rub it into the carpet then dry with paper towel.
- For fresh nail polish gently dab the stain with a clean paper towel dipped in non-acetone nail polish remover. Then it moving to a clean part of the towel as the stain lifts.
Spread your Buzz here..